Japan: Funny - You know you're Japanese when...
Scary we are beginning to understand some of these...does this mean we are turning Japanese?
You know you're Japanese when...
1. You bow your head every few seconds when you speak.
2. Every compliment ever paid to you you've responded with "Oh no, that's not true...".
3. You know what natto is and you either hate it or you love it.
4. You know why the words Rice and Meal mean the same thing.
5. You imitate the nasally voice of the train conductor and everyone laughs.
6. You are/have been addicted to the song "Tsunami" by Southern All Stars.
7. You know that shoyu never, ever goes on rice.
8. You've "accidentally" poured shoyu or some other sauce on your rice. "Accidentally" of course.
9. Your blood type is A.
10. You grew up watching Anpanman or Ultraman.
11. You know that it's really "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi".
12. You watch American movies with Japanese in them and you think they're speaking Chinese.
13. You apologize profusely for no reason.
14. You know what the rabbits are doing up there on the moon.
15. You know what Shuriken are NOT because of an anime or manga.
16. At some point, you watched "Hotaru no Haka" and cried.
17. "Tonari no Totoro" was your "Little Mermaid".
18. You know that frogs say, "gero gero", not "ribbit". And pigs go "boo" "boo"
19. The quote, "boys be ambitious" is familiar to you.
20. You've bought nice clothing for cheaper than 5 dollars.
21. You can finish this sentence:"Sora wo jiyuu ni tobitai na!Hai! _____________!!!!"
22. You say "hai" even when you are in another country.
23. You separate your trash when you are in another country
24. For Americans, you stop turning your windshield wipers on when you make a turn
25. Conversely, you stop turning your blinker on when it rains
26. You are very proud of earning your Japanese driver's license
27. Uncle Ben's rice is unacceptable
28. You enjoy Japanese TV
29. Japanese people no longer say "DAME, DAME!!!!" to you